Friday, May 27, 2011

Something wonderful this way comes


I've been waiting for some time for it to arrive, and there it was today, propped against my door when I arrived home. I nearly wept for joy. I can't tell you what it is yet, only that it is something wonderful.

Oh, you might try to guess -- a page from a long lost Leonardo Da Vinci notebook? An original copy of the Declaration of Independence? Nude pictures of Bea Arthur? 

Trust me, try as you might, you'll never guess what sort of magnificent thing is inside the package. You'll just have to be patient and watch this space for further details.
 

4 comments:

online gambling said...

Really great blog. My friends referred me your site. Looks like everyone knows about it. I'm going to read your other posts. Take care. Keep sharing.

ambisinistral said...

Apparently my announcement has stirred up quite a bit of interest in the Signature-Spam Gamblebot community.

Knucklehead said...

Is it a sheepskin?

ambisinistral said...

Knuck,

Nope, but not a bad guess. Right time of the year for that.

I'm still working on getting it in shape to present. However, I'll be teasing the package a little bit more later in the week.